Internet of Things (IoT) is a technology that connects all things and the Internet in smart spaces. By implementations of intelligence with sensing devices, IoT has been widely applied to different fields, such as smart homes, the application fields in smart homes incorporate smartness into home areas for comfort, safety, security, healthcare, and energy conservation.
The need for comfort and convenient life are especially important in smart homes. Thus, home automation is one of the most essential and critical components for the IoT-based smart home technology. Home automation systems are used to control home devices or appliances in smart homes and provide automatic remote control inside or outside homes.
In this undertaking we can safeguard the persistent area in our home at the hand of our mobile via Internet of Things technology.
- Immediate updation and control of the appliances with live status monitoring.
- Smart sensors helps to analyse and eliminate the happenings of hazardous event.
- On-board alert system helps to notify the occurrence of harmful events.
- Cloud integration helps to get the live status updation and remote control of the appliances from any part of the world.
In Industries Safety and Security is given the Highest Priority. So maintaining the constant Temperature level and preventing Smoke/Gas leakage is Mandatory. For this purpose we are using Gas Sensor and Temperature Sensor in this project.
- Gas Sensor is used to detect the Hazardous Smoke/Gas leakage. The Buzzer will alert if there is any smoke or gas leakage.
- Temperature Sensor detects the abnormal rise in Temperature. The Buzzer will alert if there is any rise in Temperature above threshold value.
- Power Supply
- Wi-Fi Module
- Gas Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Arduino IDE
- Embedded C
- Android App
Pre-soldered and tested Vehicle Automation Kit with the following components:
Gas Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Buzzer, Wi-Fi Module and LED’s.
100% Output Guaranteed !!