This paper presents an application of Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) control for DC motor speed optimized with swarm collective intelligence.
First, the controller is designed according to Fuzzy rules such that the systems are fundamentally robust. Secondly, an adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy controller of the DC motor speed is then designed and simulated; the ANFIS has the advantage of expert knowledge of the Fuzzy inference system and the learning capability of neural networks. Finally, the ANFIS is optimized by Swarm Intelligence.
Digital simulation results demonstrate that the deigned ANFIS-Swarm speed controller realize a good dynamic behavior of the DC motor, a perfect speed tracking with no overshoot, give better performance and high robustness than those obtained by the ANFIS alone.
Authors: Boumediene ALLAOUA, Abdellah LAOUFI, Brahim GASBAOUI, Abdessalam ABDERRAHMANI
Source: Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies
- Dynamic Compensation of the Reactive Energy using a Fuzzy Controller
- Energy Optimization Mechanism for Mobile Terminals using Vertical Handoff between WLAN and CDMA2000 Networks
- Electronic Valve Actuation in Combustion Engine
- Algorithms and Models for 3D Shape Measurement using Digital Fringe Projections
- Agent-based peer-to-peer layered architecture for data transfer in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Intelligent Energy Saving System
- PIC Based Automatic Solar Radiation Tracker for Maximum Solar Energy