The project goal is to implement a client program and test server to support streaming collaborative interaction using state of the art PDA and Bluetooth pen technologies. The project builds on an existing prototype solution, porting it to work on the Nokia 770, extending the functionality and conducting field tests.
The program is a Bluetooth Service provider and relays streaming data from a Maxell Digital Pen to a server. The project also evaluates the tradeoffs associated with using TCP against UDP transport protocols for data traffic.
Source: University of Maryland
Author: Akujuaobi, Timothy
- RETINA: A REal TIme Navigation System (Computer Project)
- Average Consensus in Wireless Sensor Networks with Probabilistic Network Links (Networking Project)
- Sending and Receiving Data between Mobile and Data Logger (Computer Project)
- Beamforming Algorithms for Information Relaying in Dense Wireless Networks (Electronics Project)
- TCP Performance in an EGPRS system (Computer/Networking Project)
- Java applications for a Bluetooth Platform (Computer Project)
- Java FTP Proxy Server (Computer Project)