Recognizing an increased need to protect against unwanted attrition and safeguard productivity, senior executives seek renewed understanding of “the voice of the workforce” and its implications for the organization.
This executive summary highlights insights to the following concerns:
- How Engaged Is the Workforce?
- What Is the Business Impact of High Engagement?
- What Drives Employees’ Decisions to Commit to Staying with the Organization and Volunteer Extra Effort on the Job?
- How Does Engagement Differ by Employee Segment and by Organization?
- How Can Organizations Establish a High-Performance Relationship with Employees in Support of Business Needs?