The problem that has been addressed in the following thesis is the lack of data concerning customer perceptions and expectations of services provided to them by companies in the floral industry. We have through this study attempted to offer an insight into the Swedish floral industry and hope that this research will provide for the required data to better understand the expectations of flower shoppers.
The information gathered will moreover help companies improve their services so as to ensure greater satisfaction and an increase in the value of their products.
Source: Uppsala University
Author: Adam Eweida | Simon Sverkel
- Analysis of Car Industry in India on the Basis of Consumer Preferences (Management Project)
- Green Supply Chain Management in Thailand: An Investigation of the Use in the Electrical and Electronics Industry (Management Project)
- In Search of an Integrating Product Model: Integrating Consumer Behaviour and Customer Value (Management Product)
- Blog Marketing – A Consumer Perspective (Management Project)
- Sales and Marketing Strategy in the IT Industry – Collaborating with Independent Software Vendors (Management Project)
- Go Green in the Automotive Industry: Open and Networked Innovation applied by Tesla Motors and Renault (Management Project)
- Complexity of Air Freight Networks (Management Project)