The purpose of this research study is to explore the relationship between cultures and Human Resource Management Strategies in Swedish Multinational Corporations. In order to achieve this purpose, a multiple-methods research design is adopted.
The study consists of two steps. The first step is a pilot study which aims to give a general picture and the direction for the further case study. A case study is the second step; here, three companies are studied by conducting interviews: ArtsNordica, TeliaSonera and Company A, with the intention of highlighting the important issues of cultures and HRM strategies.
Source: University of Maryland
Author: PAN, Shumin
- The Role of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) in Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) (Management Project)
- Human Resource Planning (HRP) (Management Project)
- Barriers to Strategy Implementation: A Case Study of Air New Zealand (Management Project)
- One Company as Corporate Strategy: A Case Study at Saab AB (Management Project)
- Workspace Optimization for Human Resource Management in Project-Based Organizations from a Managerial Perspective (Management Project)
- Linking Human Resource Management Practices with Important Work Outcomes (Management Project)
- Marketing Strategies of an Integrated Facility Services Company