The present car alarm systems are still of no match to the well-equipped thieves. It is just a matter of seconds to break through the system.
This paper introduces and describes the design of mobile controlled car security system offering higher level of car security features. The mobile controlled car security is capable of providing an effective two-way communications between the alarm system and the car owner. This system is able to notify the car owner immediately when intrusion is detected.
Additionally, the car owner can remotely control any of the car features anytime at anywhere via a phone call. Based on the GSM positioning concept, this system has the potential to provide car location information to assist in stolen vehicle recovery therefore providing enhancement over the conventional car alarm system.
Author: Jiwa Abdullah
- Security issues with Mobile IP (Computer Project)
- Security in Wireless and Mobile Payments (Electronics/Telecom Project)
- Secure Mobile Voice over IP (Electronics/Telecom Project)
- Remote Controlling of Home Appliances using Mobile Telephony (Electronics Project)
- Vehicle Investigation System in JSP
- Embedded System for Sensor Communication and Security (Electronics Project)
- SIM Structure, File Structure & Communication Protocols of Mobile Phones (Electronics Project)