We are applying machine learning and crowdsourcing to cybersecurity, with the purpose to develop a toolkit for detection of complex cyber threats, which are often undetectable by traditional tools. It will serve as an “extra layer of armor ” that supplements the standard defenses.
The initial results include (1) an architecture for sharing security warnings among users and (2) machine learning techniques for identifying malicious websites.
Source: The Pennsylvania State University
Author: Eugene Fink | Mehrbod Sharifi | Jaime G.Carbonell
- Advanced Honeypot Architecture for Network Threats Quantification (Computer/Networking Project)
- Human Face Detection with Support Vector Machines (Computer Project)
- Privacy-Invasive Software (Computer Project)
- Q-Learning for Robot Control (Robotics Project)
- Multimedia Protection using Content and Embedded Fingerprints (Electronics Project)
- Microcontroller Based Cellular Voting Machine
- Web System Security (Computer Project)